Mobile veterinary service
Telephone: 020 8300 8111
Consultations by appointments only during the following times:
Monday – Tuesday & Thursday – Friday 09:00 – 13:00
Taking a pet to the vets can be a stressful and difficult experience. Cats especially often hate being put into their baskets and the car journey simply adds to their anxiety. As the worried owner of a pet who is upset, you too can be overwrought by the time you make it to the vet’s reception. Parkvets@Home is a service designed to take the stress out of a veterinary appointment – by coming to you.
After an initial chat with one of our admin assistants an appointment will be made for you and a Parkvets@Home veterinary surgeon will visit you at home. During this appointment the vet and a care assistant will attend to your pets needs in the safety and calm of their home environment. As we are backed by the facilities of the Parkvets Veterinary Hospital we can provide all veterinary care from health programmes and advice to diagnostics and surgery.
We pride ourselves on the high quality care and service that we provide both to our patients and clients. We aim to meet all the needs of our patients and clients, quickly and efficiently.
Reducing Pet Anxiety
- Reducing stress for yourself and your pets
- Ideal if you’re unable to travel
- Quality veterinary care in the comfort of your own home
Saving You Time & Money
- Appointments to fit around your busy lifestyle
- Savings for multi-pet households
- Saving you petrol, travel costs & time travelling
More Comfortable Experience
- Assessing pets in your own home means we are able to give more of an accurate diagnosis
- Speak to the vet confidently in your own comfortable surroundings