Welcome To Parkvets
Because all vets are not the same
The Parkvets Ethos
What You Can Expect From Parkvets
Parkvets is here to enhance the quality of life for both our patients and our clients. We do this by delivering high standard veterinary services with kindness, compassion, principles and integrity.
Our services have been created to be as convenient as possible, which is why you will be able to take advantage of our 24 hour emergency service, as well as any of our ten practices around Kent and South East London. Additionally, our team of highly skilled and passionate vets means that by choosing Parkvets, you can be sure that your pet’s care is always in the very best possible hands.
What do our clients think?
Sidcup Hospital Reviews
Petts Wood Reviews
- This was a home visit and the vet and assistant were brilliantClientSept 19
- Always feel that my dog receives the best treatment and the staff are always very friendlyClientAug 2019
- Really lovely vet - caring - nothing was too much troubleClientAug 2019
- Wonderful with 2 nutty kittens plus a chatty 7 year oldClientSept 19
- Friendly helpful staff clean surroundings prompt serviceClientSept 19
- Friendly professional service, very kind and helpful, patient and caring staffClientSept 19
- Marissa the vet I saw is so good with my cat and Marie was completely at ease throughout the consultation and having a urine specimen taken. It means a lot to me that my cat is happyClientAug 2019
- Very helpful polite and friendlyClientAug 2019
- Alex excellent as usual. Very reassuring to have a vet like him.ClientSept 19
- Excellent customer care. And excellent treatment for my pet.ClientSept 2019
Phone Number: 0208 300 8111
24 Hour Veterinary Care For SE London & North-West Kent
Did you know that not all vets deliver their own out-of-hours service? In some cases, you may have to travel further than normal to take your sick or injured pet to see an emergency vet team – one which hasn’t met your pet before and has no relationship with them.
Fortunately, that’s not the case at Parkvets. We have our own out-of-hours emergency service and it is run from our main hospital location and staffed around the clock by a carefully selected team of night vets, supported by our own daytime vets and members of our own nursing team.
This means that whenever your pet needs urgent medical assistance our experienced, highly capable and compassionate team is available 24/7 and has access to all your pet’s clinical notes. And if your pet needs to stay with us for further tests or even surgery, they do not need to be transferred to another location. Instead they stay under our care, in our hospital, looked after by our vets and nurses.
Ultimately this results in not only greater comfort for your pet, but peace of mind for you too.