Welcome To Parkvets
Because all vets are not the same
The Parkvets Ethos
What You Can Expect From Parkvets
Parkvets is here to enhance the quality of life for both our patients and our clients. We do this by delivering high standard veterinary services with kindness, compassion, principles and integrity.
Our services have been created to be as convenient as possible, which is why you will be able to take advantage of our 24 hour emergency service, as well as any of our ten practices around Kent and South East London. Additionally, our team of highly skilled and passionate vets means that by choosing Parkvets, you can be sure that your pet’s care is always in the very best possible hands.
What do our clients think?
Sidcup Hospital Reviews
Petts Wood Reviews
- I love the welcome Elvis gets when he walks in - whoever is in reception always gets out of the seat to come and make a fuss of him. Any questions are answered straight away and explained well.ClientOct 2019
- The staff at park vets swanley make the experience of going so much more pleasant! They are welcoming and it’s clear to see they care and love what they do. I know park vets isn’t the cheapest vets around but for reassurance and piece of mind they are fab! They know what they are doing and the staff are super friendly.ClientOct 2019
- Our first experience at Park Vets Longfield was a very calm. The staff were very welcoming and professional. My puppy was reassured every step of the way, as was I. I was informed of all the way through the appointment & of my options in the future. Michelle & Autumn 🐶ClientNov 2019
- As with my previous dog Lottie, I know that the care of our new dog Lucy at Parkvets, will continue to be first class.ClientOct 2019
- Always friendly,reliable,good service. Can always get same day appointment.ClientOct 2019
- Very friendly staff - I would reccomendClientNov 2019
- Friendly atmosphere and provides excellent care for our dog Daisy.ClientSept 2019
- The fact that you are a hospital gives reassurance and confidence that treatment for your pet is always at hand.ClientOct 2019
- Very friendly and professional service. The vet was very knowledgeable and kind to my dog.ClientOct 2019
- Friendly service always feel welcomeClientNov 2019
Phone Number: 0208 300 8111
24 Hour Veterinary Care For SE London & North-West Kent
Did you know that not all vets deliver their own out-of-hours service? In some cases, you may have to travel further than normal to take your sick or injured pet to see an emergency vet team – one which hasn’t met your pet before and has no relationship with them.
Fortunately, that’s not the case at Parkvets. We have our own out-of-hours emergency service and it is run from our main hospital location and staffed around the clock by a carefully selected team of night vets, supported by our own daytime vets and members of our own nursing team.
This means that whenever your pet needs urgent medical assistance our experienced, highly capable and compassionate team is available 24/7 and has access to all your pet’s clinical notes. And if your pet needs to stay with us for further tests or even surgery, they do not need to be transferred to another location. Instead they stay under our care, in our hospital, looked after by our vets and nurses.
Ultimately this results in not only greater comfort for your pet, but peace of mind for you too.