Welcome To Parkvets
Because all vets are not the same
The Parkvets Ethos
What You Can Expect From Parkvets
Parkvets is here to enhance the quality of life for both our patients and our clients. We do this by delivering high standard veterinary services with kindness, compassion, principles and integrity.
Our services have been created to be as convenient as possible, which is why you will be able to take advantage of our 24 hour emergency service, as well as any of our ten practices around Kent and South East London. Additionally, our team of highly skilled and passionate vets means that by choosing Parkvets, you can be sure that your pet’s care is always in the very best possible hands.
What do our clients think?
Sidcup Hospital Reviews
Petts Wood Reviews
- Friendly and caring staff, the pets come first.ClientOct 2019
- Marissa the vet I saw is so good with my cat and Marie was completely at ease throughout the consultation and having a urine specimen taken. It means a lot to me that my cat is happyClientAug 2019
- Sarah was so kind and understanding when I became upset when she told me Fluffy needed to be admitted. Everyone at Park Vets is always so kind and understanding. I wouldn't trust anyone else to look after Fluffy. Park Vets offer gold star treatment and care.ClientOct 2019
- Great service always received. Friendly staff who go above and beyond to greet your pet and yourself. The way you walk in and the staff come and give your dogs cuddles and treats is just so lovely and welcoming. Cutie and Bird just love going to the vet which is so reassuring.ClientOct 2019
- Staff are always warm, friendly and professional.ClientOct 2019
- I always find the staff helpful and understanding of my needs.ClientSept 2019
- Very good and helpful service, thank you.👍ClientSept 2019
- Very caring and super helpful practice who go out our of their way everytimeClientAug 2019
- We visited Park Vets with my ageing father and is very poorly labrador. We were treated incredibly well in a difficult and sensitive situation - by everyone. Claire was particularly thorough, clear and direct.ClientOct 2019
- Parkvets take the stress out of vet visits. The staff are so friendly my cat loves being there and so professional that I know she is in good hands.ClientSept 2019
Phone Number: 0208 300 8111
24 Hour Veterinary Care For SE London & North-West Kent
Did you know that not all vets deliver their own out-of-hours service? In some cases, you may have to travel further than normal to take your sick or injured pet to see an emergency vet team – one which hasn’t met your pet before and has no relationship with them.
Fortunately, that’s not the case at Parkvets. We have our own out-of-hours emergency service and it is run from our main hospital location and staffed around the clock by a carefully selected team of night vets, supported by our own daytime vets and members of our own nursing team.
This means that whenever your pet needs urgent medical assistance our experienced, highly capable and compassionate team is available 24/7 and has access to all your pet’s clinical notes. And if your pet needs to stay with us for further tests or even surgery, they do not need to be transferred to another location. Instead they stay under our care, in our hospital, looked after by our vets and nurses.
Ultimately this results in not only greater comfort for your pet, but peace of mind for you too.