Why choose Parkvets?
…because all vets are not the same
When your beloved pet is ill, you want to know that they’re receiving the best possible treatment from professionals that understand their needs and people who care about how you are feeling. Our teams of vets and nurses are all specially selected not only for their exceptional veterinary skills and knowledge, but also for their compassion and people skills.
Not a ParkVets client?
Fill in the form below so that we can send you questions which you might want to consider when choosing your pet’s ideal vet. You’ll even receive a 15% discount voucher to use at any Parkvets clinic!
- Always feel that my dog receives the best treatment and the staff are always very friendlyClientAug 2019
- I have been to a few vets prior to having my previous pet (dog) but since having a new puppy we decided to change vets but I would definitely recommend this vets. 100% very helpful. I have recommended a few people to this vets as it’s very welcoming and when I ring to arrange an appt the reception I get is very helpful. I can’t fault this vets at all and I've been to a few places before but this is the best.ClientOct 2019
- The staff are always welcoming of owners and pets. Very professional service. My cat never gets traumatised and comes home completely calm.ClientNov 2019
- Really lovely vet - caring - nothing was too much troubleClientAug 2019
- Staff are very friendly and helpful. The Vet is very kind and never rushes with the appointment. I think my pet is privileged to be cared for by Park vets and, for me, it is only affordable because of the plan they offer that I can pay monthly in small amount. So I’m very pleased and thankful for it.ClientOct 2019
- The vets are what really make Parkvets. No matter how busy they are, or how behind they are, they ensure that you are fully informed about your pets health and are always approachable seldom never smiling. I wish I could say the same about the receptionists. They are the forefront of your business, the welcoming committee. It’s a shame the odd one appears miserable and has complete apathy when needing help. If the vets were not so good this is the sort of thing that would make me go elsewhere.ClientAug 2019